Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

gta 5


Bang! The gun goes off in my hand like a machinegun. I was going to kill fluff-09 nike-24 but they killed me first I going to get
my revenge.

In the holidays I was playing gta 5. I was playing the game by myself because it is my game and I was bored. In the game you have to kill all of them.

As I was about going to get my revenge on fluff-09 nike-24 they kept coming a kill me. So I went to go a get hot-43 because he has tank, bazooka and jet. I got his thing so I went to hop in the
tank.


I crushed them like an ant. It was awesome.
   

My Paragraphs
1234
Writing
makes sense and
the reader can
understand it easily.
Sentences are punctuated.

The paragraph is about 1
main idea
(usually in the first sentences)
with more details about it in
the next sentences.
Technical words, juicy
language and interesting
vocabulary used.

Sentences are varied -
some simple some complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment