Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Revolution tour

Revolution tour had come to Pt England School for a performance. They had performed in the hall on Tuesday the 11th of may. They were invited from Mrs Nua so were were really lucky. We were so lucky we had 3 special guest in one week. The first was I Luminate, the second was Nate from Attitude, and the third is well Revolution Tour.
There was this really funny guy and I think his name was Reggie dabbs and he could play his saxophone. The first was (I CAN/ YOU CAN/ WE CAN/I got your back). He made me believe to achieve our goals  and our destiny, he also taught us to worry about what you're doing and to not to judge others. This was one of his jokes, I was on the world's fastest roller coaster, and it was going so fast his fat was going at the back back of him and was making the girl suffocate and it was funny.
Reggie had played his sax-phone and the music he was planing was frozen and more it was so cool, he was like a professional.I had ever met because he didn't care  about what others thought of him. I really felt sorry for him because his mum had given him away and kept his 2 sisters and his brother and gave him away.

No comments:

Post a Comment